Where is my parcel?
- Delivery of parcels is performed on the next working day after arriving to Lithuania.
- We deliver parcels to the specified address, Smartpost terminals and parcel shops on weekdays from 8:00 to 17:00, on weekends to Smartpost terminals in biggest Lithuanian cities from 8:00 to 15:00.
- The delivery time of the parcel depends on the courier’s route on that day, therefore the courier will contact you to inform about the expected delivery time of the parcel by phone before arrival.
- If the parcel cannot be delivered during the first attempt, the parcel is returned to the terminal and is stored for 10-14 days.
- If you want your parcel to be redelivered, please specify your contact information and order re-delivery. REDELIVERY
- If the parcel travels via Deutsche Post DHL or GLS, there is a possibility that the contact information will be missing, therefore when the parcel arrives in Lithuania, you can add this information here: REDELIVERY
- If your shipment is placed in a Smartpost terminal, check SMS and / or email inbox (as well as the “SPAM” folder). Otherwise, contact customer service by phone +37070055009.