ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING CANDIDATES FOR EMPLOYMENT AT UAB ITELLA LOGISTICS
UAB Itella Logistics, number of legal entity 110883051, address Pirklių g. 5, LT-02300 Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter the Company) is the controller of your personal data submitted for the purpose of recruitment and processes your personal data for the purpose of selecting candidates for vacancies in the Company.
On the basis of the legitimate interest in selecting suitable candidates, the Company shall process only your personal data that are provided in the documents sent to the Company and that are related to your competence, skills and experience and that help the Company to better assess your potential and career opportunities.
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as the selection of the candidate is carried out (usually 3-4 months), to which you have submitted your CV or other documents, unless you object to the processing of your data and refuse to participate in the selection of employees until the completion of the selection of the candidate. At the end of the selection phase and with your separate consent, the Company will retain your data for another 1 (one) year so that the Company can offer you to participate in the selection or submit a job offer if a suitable position appears in accordance with your CV during this period.
The Company receives your personal data directly from you. The Company may collect your personal data relating to your qualifications, professional abilities and business characteristics from your former employer only after having informed you in advance, and from your current employer only after having obtained your separate prior consent.
We can only transfer your personal data as candidates to the following third parties:
- recruitment companies that assist us in the selection of candidates and provide us with services related to the selection and assessment of candidates;
- Posti Group companies;
- information technology service providers;
- supervisory and/or law enforcement bodies, authorities, if the transfer of data is necessary in accordance with the applicable legislation or/and in defence of legal requirements.
Your personal data is not provided outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
As a data subject, you have the following rights, subject to the exceptions set out in law:
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data;
- the right to know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- The right to access your personal data and how they are processed;
- the right to request to correct or supplement the incomplete personal data, taking into account the purposes for the processing of personal data;
- the right to request to delete your personal data (“the right to be forgotten”),
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- the right to oppose to the processing of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to require that only automated data processing, including profiling, is applied;
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Company violates data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (L. Sapiegos g. 17, LT-10312, Vilnius, https://vdai.lrv.lt) or to a supervisory authority in another Member State of the European Union where you have your permanent residence or place of work (list of supervisory authorities: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_lt#member-lt).
If you wish to exercise other rights or have other questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact the Human Resources Department, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to exercise your rights, we will need to establish your identity and we may ask you to provide evidence of your identity. Without identifying you, we will not know if the person contacting this is indeed the same person whose personal information we process, and therefore we will not be able to exercise your rights.