IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED PARCEL WITH RETURN LABEL
- Remove or cover the original shipping label.
- Stick the return label on the top of the package or on the original label.
- Choose the right return service for you by entering the parcel number on the return label that you affixed to the parcel (The parcel number begins with the letters JJFI…, JJD…, JVGL…).
You wish to return the parcel via Smartpost post machines:
- Select the section corresponding to the size of the parcel and the desired location of the post office.
- The booth reservation is valid for 24 hours depending on the working hours of the Smartpost location.
- Deliver the parcel within the specified time to the selected Smartpost post office.
You wish to return the package from the address of your choice:
- Select the return of the package by calling the courier in the “Package size/ courier call” field.
- Order the return of the package by filling out the courier call form.
- After placing the return order, the courier will arrive on the next working day.
Parcel return to DHL customers
Return of shipments after delivery is made only according to the ordered shipment service.
For DHL shipments, with the service “Weltpaket” or “Paket International” indicated on the address label, the return can be done by AB Lietuvos Paštas.
For DHL shipments with the DHL Parcel Connect service indicated on the address label, the return is made by UAB Itella Logistics, if a return label is attached. Otherwise, please agree with the sender on return options. The sender must provide a return label.
For return of the shipment, please contact the customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIPS FOR RETURN:
Please carefully pack your returning goods using additional inner packaging if necessary. The outer packaging must be made of durable and strong material. Please use a quality sealing method, especially if the content of the package is heavy. Detailed packaging recommendations can be found here.
Remove original label and attach the Return label to the outer packaging so that the label is not folded on the corners of the package. If you cannot remove original label, completely cover it with Return label. Properly attached Return label must completely cover the barcode of original label (so that it is no longer visible).
When returning the parcel the returning goods must be packed and package must have a Return label attached. Itella has the right not to pick up insufficiently or improperly packaged shipments if they do not meet the requirements for safe transportation. Return parcels that will be placed in Smartpost parcel terminals without a return sticker cannot be processed and may be lost in the further handling process in sorting terminals.